Poundland WIN a washing machine Terms and Conditions
To enter; simply pop into a Poundland and buy a bottle of ACE Gentle (700ml) or ACE for Whites (1ltr) and then email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the date-of-purchase and also provide the product batch code located on the bottle. Both must be provided as the subject line. Good Luck!
Competition start date – 31st June 2015
Competition finish date – 17:30 on the 30th September 2015
Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the competition closing.
1. Purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Robinson Young Ltd and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
6. In order to enter the competition, individuals must email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the date-of-purchase of their bottle of ACE Gentle (700ml) or ACE for Whites (1 litre) and also provide the product batch code located on the bottle. Both must be provided as the subject line.
6a. It is advised that the entrant keeps hold of their receipt as they may need it to prove entry if they are selected as a winner.
6b. An individual can enter once every day up until the end of the competition. An individual cannot enter more than once a day. If an individual does enter more than once a day, they will still be counted as only entering once in that day.
6c. This competition is exclusive to participating Poundland stores and can be retracted at any point without prior warning or notice. This competition is not available in any other market-store chains.
7. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Robinson Young Ltd.
8. To initiate any discussion about a potential prize win, the competition winner will be required to provide suitable evidence of their win, such as a purchase receipt for their bottle of ACE Gentle (700ml) or ACE for Whites (700ml)
9. All entries must be received by 17:30 – 30th September 2015.
9a. All competition winners will be drawn within 14 days of the competition close date (30th September 2015).
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
11. The prizes available are as follows:
– 10 x £300 Currys & PC world vouchers towards a washing machine.
11a. There will be 10 winners or less in total.
12. If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via email, Robinson Young Ltd reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner.
12a. Submitted personal data will only be used to inform competition entrants of a prize win. None of the data supplied will be used for marketing or other purposes. No personal data collected through the prize-draw form will be sold or made public.
13. All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the Competition Winner being notified.
14. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Robinson Young Ltd and accordingly Robinson Young Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Robinson Young Ltd as a result thereof.
15. By entering the competition it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
16. Robinson Young Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
17. Robinson Young Ltd accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
18. The Competition will be governed by English law.
19. Robinson Young Ltd, save to the extent that disclosure might be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.