ACE for Colours 550ml
ACE for Colours 550ml has been scientifically formulated to be super effective on greasy stains.
- Specially formulated for stronger performance on greasy food stains
- Removes stains
- Cleans hygienically
- Eliminates odours & Leaves clothes smelling fresh
- Suitable for all fabrics –even silk, wool & cashmere
- Keeps whites bright & makes colours shine
- For colours, whites and delicates
- Tough on stains, gentle on clothes
5-15% Oxygen Bleach, <5% Anionic surfactants, Non-ionic surfactants, Phosphonates, Perfume, Linalool
In the Washing Machine:
- Add detergent as usual
- Measure out 100ml (4 caps from the dispenser lid) and pour directly onto the laundry (For loads over 7kg add 150 ml)
- Start washing cycle immediately
- For a delayed start, put ACE in the drum, on top of the laundry in a dosing ball
- Add 100ml (4 caps) of ACE in 10l of water and add your usual detergent.
- Add the laundry and let it soak for 1 hour. Rinse thoroughly
- Diluted Product: Add 100ml (4 caps full) of ACE into 5 litres of water
- Pure Product: Pour ACE directly onto surfaces and rinse off with water as usual
For Safe Washing:
Do not mix ACE with detergent in same ball or drawer. If you have any doubts about colour resistance, try ACE on a hidden part of the item. Do not pre-wash. Do not overload the washing machine. If the product is accidentally spilled, rinse immediately with water. To avoid damage, do not pre-treat metallic, parts or rust stains, do not allow ACE to dry on the fabric and do not expose it to sunlight. For a better result on blood stains, rinse with cold water and avoid pre-treating with ACE. ACE can also be used on soft furnishings unless they are dry-clean only. Do not use on carpets. Follow the garment washing instructions.