ACE for Colours Powder
ACE for Colours Powder contains the same stain removal technology as ACE for Colours, but in a powder format!
- Removes stains
- Cleans hygienically
- Eliminates odours and leaves clothes smelling fresh
- For colours, whites and delicates
- Tough on stains, gentle on clothes
- Optical brightener keeps whites bright and makes colours shine
- Enzyme polymers tackle clay and mud stains
- 8+ System – food, grease, outdoors, trapped dirt, body soils, drinks, cosmetics, vegetable oils
- Fully recyclable cardboard box, offering an alternative to plastic
15-30% Oxygen-based bleaching agents, <5% Anionic surfactants, Non-ionic surfactants, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates: Enzymes, Optical brighteners, Perfumes
- Mix one tablespoon (about 17g) with six tablespoons (about 40g) of warm water (maximum 40°C)
- Apply mix on the stain for a maximum of five minutes and rub the stain as needed.
- Wash as usual straight afterwards.
- Mix four tablespoons (about 70g) of product with four litres of water (maximum 40°C)
- Leave for a maximum of one hour for coloured items, and a maximum of six hours for white items
- After soaking, rinse thoroughly or wash as usual
In the washing machine:
- Add the detergent as usual.
- For normal soiling/stains, add two tablespoons (about 35g) of product into main wash dispenser, whilst the water flows at the start of the wash.
- For heavy soiling/stains or tough and dried-in stains, double the dosage.
For Safe Washing:
It’s recommended to check colour resistance by soaking a hidden part of the item in the solution. Do not use on silk, wool or leather. Do not soak fabric with metallic parts. Do not mix with other additives.