Terms and Conditions
ACE Product Experience Survey
Start date: Thursday 21st July 2016
End date: Friday 23rd September 2016
Prizes will be distributed within 28 days of the competition closing.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Robinson Young (company number ) and their families or households are not eligible to enter.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the Terms and Conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. All prizes are non-transferable. There are no cash or prize alternatives.
5. All out of pocket expenses other than those specified are the responsibility of the winner.
6. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity.
7. All entries are submitted once a user gets to an email address submission page within the survey that explicitly states that they are submitting their email address for entry into the prize draw.
8. Email addresses are collected purely as a means to contact potential winners, unless, the entrant ticks the opt in box allowing future direct marketing communications by Robinson Young.
9. Users must agree fully that any information provided in the survey will become property of Robinson Young.
10. Users understand that they are submitting answers to questions which relate to ACE only, and no other Robinson Young branded product.
11. All survey responses are submitted to Robinson Young anonymously with the sole exception of submitted email addresses, which are used only to contact the prize winner or if the user has selected the opt in, for future marketing communications.
12. The acceptance, disqualification or deletion of competition entries, without explanation or prior notification is entirely at the discretion of Robinson Young.
13. The prizes are:
- 1 x Headline prize – a visit from the ACE Angels (an team of special cleaners who will come over and help you with your entire house!) + a 3 month supply of ACE for Colours + a 3 month supply of ACE for Whites + an ACE Goody bag
[Further information regarding the Headline Prize: ACE will organise for 2 cleaners to clean the winning entrants’ house for 4 hours (maximum). The cleaners will not clean longer than 4 hours. The cleaners will clean the selected house within reason i.e. general chores. They are not obliged to clean areas they consider dangerous or beyond their capabilities. ACE will contact the winner directly to organise a suitable time for the cleaners to attend. The cleaners may also contact the winner to check that the time is still suitable on the day. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.]
- 5 x 1st Runner up prize – ACE Goody bags (including a bottle of ACE for Colours each)
- 20 x 2nd Runner up prize – ACE for Colours bottles
13a. Winners will be chosen at random from successfully completed survey entries.
14. If the selected Competition Winners do not claim their prizes within 21 working days of being advised of winning via email, Robinson Young reserves the right to redraw the competition and select an alternative Competition Winner.
15. All prizes will be delivered within 28 days of the competition completion date.
16. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Robinson Young and accordingly Robinson Young may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Robinson Young as a result thereof.
17. By entering the competition, it will be assumed that you have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
18. Robinson Young reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
19. Robinson Young accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the Prize.
20. The Competition will be governed by English law.
21. Robinson Young, save to the extent that disclosure might be required by law, keep confidential all information about the entrants and shall not disclose or share any information which they learn about the entrant.
22. The winners list will be made available 5 days after the competition Closing Date, upon request. Information provided will include the winners’ first name, the initial of their surname, and the county of residence. No further information will be made available. The winners list will be available for 28 days after release.